Tuesday, November 10, 2015

July 2015 meeting.


 Ladies, I apologize for the lateness of these minutes.  I was out of town and everything got put on hold, then I was out of sync ( do any of you ever feel that way) ... so now I am going to spend a few minutes and catch up.

Shelly took notes for me , so these will be brief notes to you , but for the record they will be here.

Dorine opened the meeting and minutes from the Secretary and Treasurer were read and approved.

Elaine passed out her choice for the Sampler block.   A cute little rail fence... Elaine I thought you would pick a bear claw.   Everyone is reminded to keep working on your sampler...

Clr was played and I think from these notes you should bring 5 inch florals next month.

Fran passed out her continuing blocks to be made into our charity quilts.  This months was named Navajo block and again she gave us the focus fabric.  Fran we really appreciate you doing this.  It is so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.

In October we will have the nomination of officers.  It was decided to have 1 year for President and Vice president and Secretary.  Shelly said she would keep the treasurers job.

Meeting was closed and lunch was served...... yum... I bet.... not sure who, but thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment